Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Freitag, 5. August 2016

UncleS@m™ - Relaxing Moments

UncleS@m™ - Relaxing Moments 



Tragedy - La La
Fugees - Fu-Gee-La
MC Lyte - Keep On, Keepin´ On
Salt `N´ Pepa - Whatta Man
Michael Jackson - They Don´t Care About Us
Wrecks `N´ Effect - Juicy
Luniz - I Got 5 On It
LL Cool J - I Need Love
Denis Edwards - Don´t Look Any Further
Michael Jackson - They Don´t Care About Us
SWV - Right Here
Salt `N´ Pepa - Shoop
2 Pac - California Love
2 Pac - How Do You Want It
Skindeep - Everybody
AZ - Sugar Hill (´96 Remix)
TLC - Creep
PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
Young Black Teenagers - To My Donna
Young MC - I Come Off
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
En Vogue - Hold On
DNA feat. Suzanne Vega - Tom´s Diner
Snow - Informer
Joey B. Ellis - Thought You Where The One For Me
Nu Shooz - I Can´t Wait
Janet Jackson - Nasty
LL Cool J - Doin´t It
Blahzay Blahzay - Pain I Feel
Passion - Where I´m From
Young Lay - Playha´s Mode
Down Low - Vision Of Life
Ro-Cee - Gettin´ All Da Babes
Max-A-Million - Sexual Healing 


" ONLY THE BEST MUSIC FROM THE PAST " 

Mixed by UncleS@m™