Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Montag, 7. November 2011

DJ UncleS@m - Nice & Slow


DJ UncleS@m - Nice & Slow



Down Low - Moonlight
Wyclef Jean - Guantanamera
Leroy And Eddie - Careless Whisper
DLT - Chains
Flip Da Scrip - You Can Run
Janet Jackson -- Got Til It's Gone
Nana - Let It Rain
Classical Leader - Why U Wanna Trip On Me
Organized Noize - Set It Off
Black Attack - Bang Bang
Shaquille O'Neal- 'Over the Edge'
Blue Fiction – Streets Of London
Warren G - "I Shot the Sheriff"
Sweetbox - Everything's Gonna Be Alright
Kaleef - Golden Brown
Bootsy Collins - I'm Leavin' U (Gotta Go)
C-Block - Summertime
Alexia - Uh La La La
Blackstreet - Fix
Tymebomb – One By One
Paris Red - Love Hurts
Michelle Gayle - Do You Know
AZ Ft. SWV - Hey AZ
The Rapsody Feat Warren G & Sissel - Prince Igor
Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me
Soundcage feat. Red Dog - Ways Of Life
The Monstars - Hit 'Em High
Jay-z feat. Foxy Brown & Babyface - Sunshine
R'n'G - Rhythm Of My Heart
Nana - He's Comin'
A.K.-S.W.I.F.T. - In The Game
Mariah Carey - Honey
A.K.-S.W.I.F.T. - Light In Me
Nana - Lonely
Xzibit - The Foundation
Foxy Brown - Cream Drop
Anjali feat. Preshuz T. - Rhythm Is My Life
All Saints - I Know Where It's At
RnG - Here Comes The Sun
Swingfly - Street Life
Da Flava – Do That To Me One More Time
Salt-n-Pepa - R U Ready
Notorious, B.I.G.- Hypnotize
C-Block-Time is Tickin Away
Wyclef Jean - We Trying to Stay Alive
Puff Daddy - Been Around The World
Daisy Dee - Hey You
Down Low - "We Do It Like That"
Eternal - "I wanna be the only one".
Jam & Spoon Feat. Plavka - Kaleidoscope Skies
Jermaine Dupri - We Just Wanna Party
Bizzy Bone - Just gimme one day
Down Low - Lovething
Refugee Camp All Stars - Avenues
Awesome - Rumours
The Notorious B.I.G. - Mo money mo Problems
Strike - I Have Peace
Foxy Brown - Big Bad Mann
Mark Morrison - Horny
Coolio - Ooh La La
Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you !!!!


my slow Tunes !!!
Mixed by DJ UncleS@m
(When you use more than one copy of the effect you can create multiple layers of beats)